blank source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

edit:by blank,mod XD are ip:blanksource.no-ip.biz

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suicidal for Head Admin or Admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
suicidal

Suicidal for Head Admin or Admin Empty
PostSubject: Suicidal for Head Admin or Admin   Suicidal for Head Admin or Admin EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:23 am

My Staff App.

1,User Name in Game: Suicidal

2,What Position Are You Applying For? I am applying for either head admin or admin.

3,What Should you Be Chosen for This Position?[List 20 Words They Will Be covered by Owner] I shuld be chosen for this position because i am a great helper get along with everybody and never disrespectful. i love pking and monitoring other fights ensuring the players are good sports and playing fairly.

4,What Will you Do to help out server? Keep order and make the server a great place to have fun increasing the number of players the server sees.

5,Do You have Staff Experience/What Experience? Umm not for a while but ive made and owned a few server the went down cuase bots and spammers but i have also been co owner on many of my friends server as well as mod and admin.

6,Are you Helpful,Active in Game? For sure i mean i play tons and always helping new players. (i pretty much stand at home waiting to take questions if im not at pvp.)

7,Have You Ever Been Staff in Any other Server, if Yes Please Name Them?[NOT BY IP] Pk Skool i was admin until i stoped playing for a week then they demoted me. Darkwastes i was co owner for like half a year server got popular then crashed becuase owner lost his files. and others that were a couple years ago.

8,Do You Agree That You may Not be Chosen For this Position? yea i realize there will be alot of applications im just throwing my name in there becuase i think i can help. king
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

Suicidal for Head Admin or Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal for Head Admin or Admin   Suicidal for Head Admin or Admin EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:59 am

ok ur admin dont mess up. admin:mod XD lol!
Back to top Go down
http://blanksource.com/forum

Suicidal for Head Admin or Admin
Page 1 of 1